Social Media & Marketing Intern / Volunteer
Are you a pro at Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Musical.ly and YouTube? The social media intern will be instrumental in increasing our social media presence for the 2T Entertainment brand. You'll be working closely with the social media director to learn valuable skills in the social media and marketing space. Work can be done remotely except for occasional meetings and events. Nights and weekends may be required.
• Creating a social media content calendar
• Writing social copy
• Monitoring and engaging our social audience
• Posting to social channels daily
• Executing a social media strategy that will increase fans, likes and follows
• Working with social media director to generate paid social campaigns and strategy
• Work on distributing promo for the brand to relevant blog outlets
• Create and execute a promotion plan for all 2T Entertainment events
We value creating ongoing relationships between each and every Venue, Vendor, Artist, Promoter and Concert Attendees that will continue throughout each season
To provide the best unique quality of entertainment that the music industry can offer to our listeners, fans and concert attendees. Meeting the artists' performance needs with professionalism and expertise. Establishing and maintaining great business relationship with each Artist, Promoter, Arena Facility Owner so that each and every event is profitable to all parties involved or associated with 2T Entertainment LLC .
Ty Carter CEO (323-316-7322) 2Tentertainment123@gmail.com